Friday, May 27, 2005

Nice day

I touched base with my boss via free PC-to-PC call earlier today.
We managed only to chat a few minutes before he urged me to go rest.
I guess he heard how bad I sounded, and he suggested that we continue our work discussion on Monday.
I was grateful, but still thought to finish off the weekly report and email it to him.
That was despite the fact that he said I could submit it on Monday!
I even told my boss that I had prepared all the things that we were supposed to be discussing, and that I was ok to do that.
But I gave in to his insistence that taking care of my health is more important.
He will be coming to Singapore next week.
And I'm anticipating having lots of sashimi (his treat this time) when he is here!
That is a good incentive for me to ensure that I get well soon.
Sashimi - here I come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home