Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Ruffling of feathers

This is a separate matter.

It was about the email I was instructed to put forward for circulation about the bid.
My project manager did not attempt to look my way for the whole time I was in the office for the other meeting (see preceding post).
Until I spoke to her after my meeting.
She revealed that our boss contacted her on Sunday, to say she had "reliable source" informing her about the outcome of the bid.
And that she was questioned if she knew about the outcome herself.
Unfortunately, my project manager did know only a couple of days before, but had not informed the boss.

Anyway, when my project manager asked who the "reliable source" was, our boss refused to reveal my identity.
I would have said it was me if I were her!
Why try to hide that?!

I apologised to my project manager (although I am not sure if I should).
I told her if it were any normal working day, I would have shared what I learnt about the bid with her first without any hesitation.
She was kind enough to accept that.
Thank goodness.

I guess this is where the reader understands a little better about me being "pawned"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home